Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natural makeup dries out my eyes?

I JUST bought this new ';Physicians Formula'; makeup and I guess b/c I haven't worn makeup in like 2 years I'm not used to it. I have sensitive eyes so I got this natural makeup. Do my eyes dry out because I'm not used to it? It doesn't burn or anything it just dries up my eyes.Natural makeup dries out my eyes?
i suggest putting on a light moisturizer first before putting the makeup on. i use a moisturizer from neutragena for sensative skin.





and i'm not sure if ur saying it dries up the skin around your eyes or the actual eyeball. then i would suggest tapping out the makeup applicator after you load your brush/applicator. this will get all the excess makeup off the brush/applicator so there will be less fallout and powder floating into the air, which would result in getting into your eyes and irritating them.





hope this helps! :)Natural makeup dries out my eyes?
dont put it on your eyes
no its just the type of skin to do your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names