Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get that clean natural fresh look with makeup?

I'm not a fan of wearing a whole lot of makeup, but I still want to look pretty. I have long brown hair, dark hazel eyes, heart shaped face, with full lips.


Thank youHow to get that clean natural fresh look with makeup?
You sound like you look a lot like me and i don't like to wear a lot of make up either, but i still want nice looking skin and to look pretty :) !


okay try curling your eyelashes and then applying a small amount of mascara (my fav mascara ever is at Sephora by Too-Faced in black and the small bottle is only $9! it really makes your eyelashes huge but it doesn't look clumpy or fake)


i'd also wear some eyeline but a small small amount. try lining your lower lashes from your iris to the outer corner very thinly in black eyeliner. then line your top eyelashes from the middle of your pupil to the outer corner starting thin and gradually getting very slightly thicker as you go out from the middle.


I have fair skin so i wear light pink eye shadow but i don't know how this will work on you becuase i don't know your skin tone...


if you have pimples try a small amount of merle norman concealer. i forget the name of it but it's around $12 and it's oil free in a small box. it works incredibly well for me.


the try some light pink lip stick or lip gloss. with the lip stick- to inhance your full lips try applying the lipstick with a brush starting the the middle of each lip then going out from there keeping it oh-so-slightly darker in the middle. it's gorgeous!





oh and, of course, always drink a lot of water, wash your face AT LEAST once a day (but please twice!! morning/night) and then excercise-it makes your skin clear and it makes it have a healthy, natural glow.





best wishes :)How to get that clean natural fresh look with makeup?
A good skin care routine is the first place to start. Cleansing, exfoliating, %26amp; moisturizing. I wear bare escentuals mineral powder foundation and it looks natural while offering some coverage. Nude lip glosses or balms are good, %26amp; I would recommend a mascara. Even if I don't want to wear any makeup, mascara sets off the eyes %26amp; makes a huge difference even if you're not wearing anything else.
Try looking at the Bee Luscious Cosmetics web site, they are all natural spa products. I have had great success with many of my clients with a flawless natural look every time. I think you would truly love this line.
go to the mall and have your face done to see what you like...I know Macys, and dillars does it maybe even MAC...that way you can try different things without buying them unitl you find what you want then but it. but they have great tips as well
I would just make sure you have a nice skin care routine, and drink plenty of water and eat lots of vegetable. Nothing will make your face look fresher. Then just use vaseline to give your lips some shine.
You have to try Covergirl TruBlend Liquid Foundation. I just bought it yesterday and my skin is red in areas and now it looks flawless. It also matches 97% of skin tones so chances are it will look just as good on you.





So I would definetly wear some foundation. Also, try a nude lip balm and one coat of black mascara. That's pretty and natural.
First things first, you need to take good care of yourself by drinking lots of water, taking vitamins, and having a good skin care routine...


If you don't want to wear any makeup I would suggest a great tinted moisturizer like Laura Mercier.


I would also use a tinted lip balm... Neutrogena, Bobbi Brown, and Alba Terra all make great ones in a variety of colors...


Then, to top it off I would wear a good clear mascara to make your eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names