Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I make my Makeup Look Natural???

How do I make my makeup look more natural? I have light tan skin (like vanessa hudgens') and my makeup NEVER looks natural. I mainly want to know how to make lip gloss and eyeshadow/eye liner look natural since that's what I wear the most!!!





Thank You!How do I make my Makeup Look Natural???
Natural makeup = neutral colors!





Mac N-collection is the best for a natural look. But, because this collection have been out for a while now, you might have trouble finding them. Here are my recommendations for a natural daytime look using all Mac products.





base eyeshadow color (all-over lid):


Any color that matches your natural skin tone. Modest tone, bisque, yogurt, are all good colors to choose from. its up to you if you like a little glitter or matte look. Remember to use a primer before applying your eyeshadow, this will help stay longer throughout the day.





crease (should be matte):


Your crease color should not be any darker than a medium brown. Rich flesh is the best color (but if you cant find it, soft brown, or charcoal brown will work too).





brow highlight: Anything lighter than your skin color in a with a little or a lot of white pigments. Crystal avalanche, phloof, vanilla are a few great highlighters.





eyeliner:


use a slanted stiff angle brush (#266 or 208 from) and dip it in a dark brown eyeshadow (I use dark edge) to line your upper/under eye. This technique will give you a soft line vs. a pencil. If you do decide to use a pencil, stay with a soft brown (brownboarder).





blush: Peachy/soft pink/bronzers are good. Just dont over do it. Light flush from the mineralized skinfinish line is the best!





lip: if you really want to wear lipstick, any neutral color will due. I use the Viva Glam II lipstick pair with the 1N lipglass.





So, that's it. Here's an awesome review of the N-collection with Pursebuzz if you are interested in the color swatch.





part 1


http://www.youtube.com/v/U8x-acMatvE%26amp;hl=鈥?/a>





part 2


http://www.youtube.com/v/4Jh7lSSWx10%26amp;hl=鈥?/a>How do I make my Makeup Look Natural???
first, concealer if you need it. Then a pressed power that's the same color as your skin. NO foundation it makes your face look greasy and unnatural looking. Then, some medium brown eyeshadow. A thin layer of hazelnut colored liner. Finally, some clear or sheer brown lipgloss. (i reccomend sally hansen lip inflation in sheer mocha) GOOD LUCK!!!
As far as gloss goes stick with clears, or light pinks.For eyeshadows use light browns/beiges. For daytime use brown eyeliner instead of black. Check out specktra.com or makeuptalk.com. They can be very helpful. Hope my info was as well. :-)





As far as foundation goes when I want the lowest coverage possible (for a more natural look) I just where concealer and powder.
get Burts Bees Vanishing Facial Powder, its organic, looks natural, improve your skin, and you can get it like at a health store or GO TO:https://www.vitacost.com/Burts-Bees-Vani鈥?/a>





costs $11.28 and it last sooo long trust me
I would say a light brown eyeshadow (But only use a little) some brown eyeliner (only apply on bottom lid), some concealer (only if you need it), and some black or brown mascara. The key is to not apply to much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names