Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I do a natural makeup look?)I'll list the items I have.?

Charcoal pencil eyeliner


mascara


foundation


contouring and highlighting powder


eyeshadow





What do I need and how do I put them on to look naturalHow do I do a natural makeup look?)I'll list the items I have.?
It really depends what colour eyeshadow but I'd say skip the foundation if you can to really go natural, just use the powder to add subtle definition to the face. Next apply the eyeshadow to the lids only and one coat of mascara - don't put any on the bottom lashes. Next use the eyeliner and do a thin line on the top lid and blend with a fine makeup brush. Lastly, apply eyeliner half way along your water line at the bottom and your done! hope that helps! How do I do a natural makeup look?)I'll list the items I have.?
Make sure that you don't over do make up. But you have all you need, if it's your right shade. Ask a makeup professional to find your shade. That way you'll always know what to buy for you.











Start with a simple, not over done layer of foundation.





The apply the eyeliner in between the bottom lashes. So that it's just giving it a filled look. Not a dramatic look. Do the same on the top if you desire. Make sure it's very light.





Then apply mascara. Shaking the brush to make sure you receive a full coating. You can make the edges a little more enticing by adding more on the outsides of your eyes. Also if you coat the bottom layer. Only do that once.





Then apply whatever eye shadow you feel like. Depending on your hair color, mood, event, outfit, etc. But the light shade all over. And then a middle color on your actual eyelid. Then in the crease apply a darker color.





For a fun look. Take a small eyeshadow brush and dip it in water. Then dip it in your powdered eyeshadow. Apply it in the crease and near bottom lashes, where eyeliner is.








I'm not a pro. But I hope that helped. :)
The first thing you want to do is put on your foundation. Make sure the coverage is even and blends with your skin tone. The next thing you wan to do is your eyeliner then eyeshadow and then mascara. Last put on the contouring and highlighting powder. Now, personally I prefer loose powder foundation over pressed powder and I use a concealer under it to cover any dark spots I have. I hope this helps. If I can be of any further assistance, i am an Avon Beauty Adviser and I sell Avon products also. Visit my website at www.youravon.com/latoyastarks or www.myspace.com/latoyastarks.
I would suggest going on youtube, they have lots of videos that show you step by step make up tips.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names