Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to apply makeup to look natural and pretty, please help?

I have kinda tan brown skin, dark brown eyes, and medium brown hair. What should i put on to make my makeup look natural and not over done, i dont use any foundation so please dont suggest that :), thanks so muchHow to apply makeup to look natural and pretty, please help?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>





I had the same question so I checked you tube. Just watch her.How to apply makeup to look natural and pretty, please help?
Thank you voters! -umm voter. lol Anyway thanks. Report Abuse

I think you should do something like putting on a light brown shadow with brown liner and black mascara. Just a little bit makes you look pretty but you can barely notice it. It just emphasizes your eyes without making it look like you have a lot of makeup on. Also just a little bit of either clear lipgloss or light tan lipgloss would look good also. Other colors for eyeshadow that would give you a natural look is medium-dark brown, or just a gentle brush of green or grey. Hope I helped! Good luck!
For it to look natural and soft yet preety, you should put mascara (I use the green Maybelline bottle) only on your top eyelashes just enough so it could elongate your lashes.


You could smear a thin shade of gray eyeshadow on the top of your eye with a flat liner brush so it could just bring out your eyes and not make them seem too dark.
You don't need make-up to look pretty, natural beauty is the best.


I think more people need to discover this, our world is way to materialistic.


But I am sure that you look very gorgeous without make-up.


Add some mascara if you want to wear make-up and a shadow that is close to your skin color I suppose.


Peace
Just like me =) I get all my make-up at Sephora! Ask the ladies for help picking stuff out and tell them what your looking for. Ok I wear a mineral powder to cover up my flaws and pinky blush every day. If i feel like it I'll wear brown eyeliner on the inner part of the eye and a light mascara (not one that look thick or makes your lashes look fake long).To go out I'll wear black eyeliner and a mascara that makes my lashes look longer and thicker with some light eye shadow (never blue,green, hot pick lol anything like that).





Ohh for lips I wear just lip balm daily because I don't like how lots of lip gloss looks during the day. At night I'll wear lip gloss or a reddish lip stick. Ohh the best is Benefits Bene-tint lip balm/gloss, you can wear it day or night and it look amazing. During the say wear a little so it's light and at night you an wear more so it's darker. All my friends want to take it from me, it's that awesome and they have a new one that smells better than the one I have.





Good luck =D
I am only 13 so I can't help you but I know someone who can. Go to youtube.com and look up panacea81 and watch her videos. If that doesn't work go to Maccosmetics.com and watch the tutorials.
If you already have good skin, I would suggest using mascara, and eyeshadow in a color which is a bit lighter than your skintone.
use eye liner black mascara and maybe chap stink or clear lip gloss


thats all i use cause wearing to much of it can make u breakout or have wrinkles early so keep it clean fresh and naturual

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names