Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup question for ladies who like natural looking makeup?

I have brown hair and an olive complexion. I would like to know what products you like to use that is natural looking. The only thing I am stuck on is my black liquid liner! Give me some of your tips.Makeup question for ladies who like natural looking makeup?
i also have olive skin and brown hair and eyes. I buy Seventeen Magazine all the time and they always have really good ideas for makeup. They also provides the different skin tones so i know what I am buying is not too light. When I do my makeup I would apply an eye shadow in either a gold or bronze color. Then line your tip lashes with black liquid liner. Next put on a golden pink blush. Lastly, apply a redish but more pink gloss on your lips and your set. This will make you look naturally pretty.








Hope this Helps!!!Makeup question for ladies who like natural looking makeup?
whenever i want to go for a natural look, i always use a sheer/clear gloss and a light brown shadow for my eyes and clear mascara for my lashes. I use the brown shadow b/c my eyes are brown and it gives me a tiny spec of color while still reminding me that i feel like ive got some makeup on.
u can use dream matte mouse whipped foundation. i forget who makes it but its either mabelline or covergirl.
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below
If you go to www.avonpersonalbeauty.com and type in n_m_crutchfield@yahoo.com when it ask for the email address, it will give you makeup tips based on your personal skin tone, eye color and hair color. You can see the results once you complete the form. For right now though, I would suggest foundation, brown/beige eyeshadow, a sheer lip gloss, lipliner close to your lip color and a bronze blush. When you apply the foundation, dab a small amount on your lips and then put your gloss on, this will allow your lips to blend with the rest of your face and it also holds your lipstick/gloss on.





I help these tips and the website helps.
Use a bronzer to give u a natural glow and then use a gold or brown eye shadow and a dark blush i recomend marykay. Use a brown lip gloss or lip stick once again marykay is great. Also use black mascara but not alot and try not to use alot of black liquid eyeliner mabye try a brown eye pencil!!





Hope I helped good luck to you!!
Hey!!!


this sight has been a big help to me ...pretty much a makeover love. lol...I love this site..try it.


www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/makeupmatche鈥?


Hope I could help


XoXo


Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names