Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I make eye makeup look more natural?

right now I wear eyeliner on the top and botom and some mascara but I can't make it look natural. What should I use instead?How can I make eye makeup look more natural?
Instead of puting eyeliner on the bottom, put a lot on the inside of your eyelid, also, go to a store like maybe macy's they can match your face color and give you some cover up/foundation perfect to match your face color, and along with makeup, your face will look really natural =] good luck.How can I make eye makeup look more natural?
Wear a more down to earth liquid eyeliner colour like tree browns. U should also wear an off white eye shadow on your inner eye crease and a golden colour on top...try blending the two for a delicate glow. use mascara reguarly and use fountation or a bronzer. Hopes this helps good luck
Nothing.
instead of doing mascara on the top and bottom do it just on the top ...and use an angeled brush to do it with it gives a very sleak natural look. just use brown eyeshadow to apply it ..it works amazing





then add a little bit of mascara
Not wearing eye makeup looks most natural! But if you do want to wear some natural-looking eye makeup, I would recommend using a brown (not black) eyeliner just the top - don't put stuff on the bottom, it never looks natural. And I would wear a little mascara, just on the top.





I work in a corporate environment, and when I go to work, I wear a light foundation or powder just on my nose and chin, and around my eyes if they're looking a bit dark from lack of sleep etc. And then I just wear a very neutral lipstick (more to define my lip shape), and mascara only, just on the top.





It looks really natural and effortless but also accentuates my eyes nicely without looking like I'm trying too hard.





With eye makeup, less is more. You don't need to do much to accentuate, just do something on the top. Mascara alone can work very well indeed!
Use less eyeliner. Or you could try brown eyeliner. Wear natural eye shadows. Like greens browns tans etc. And only wear a little mascara. Hope I helped....
Liquid eyeliner in my opinion looks more natural because it is thinner, maybe try brown or dark brown instead of brown, and where brown and golden eyeshadows instead of bright colors or none at all
One thing I like to do is use a dark colored shadow with an eyeliner brush instead of using a pencil liner. Line the outer portion of your eyes, not all the way around. Also using colors more appropriate to your natural coloring is nice, like using brown shadow and mascara as opposed to black if your hair is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names