Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get my face makeup to look as natural as possible?

I apply as little makeup as possible, mostly like the basics like concealer, foundation, and some eyeliner. But although it looks fine in the morning, my face later on makes my makeup look obvious even though I don't even apply much. What should I do or suggestions for any products that could give a more natural result?How can I get my face makeup to look as natural as possible?
I have the same problem with my makeup. I bought a container of loose, translucent finishing powder (the brand I use is Physicians Formula, but I'm sure other brands will work) and I carry it in my purse with me during the day. Whenever my makeup gets a little sloppy looking, I brush a small amount over my face to make it look more natural and not as streaky and gross. You may also want to consider the little containers of pressed powder that CoverGirl sells (which is what I use, but again, other brands will probably work just as well). It's light enough so that you still look natural, but it gives a little bit better coverage than the loose finishing powder. It also comes in a smaller package, so it may be easier to carry around during the day if you want to do some quick touchups.How can I get my face makeup to look as natural as possible?
always moisturise first before you apply any makeup and use a moisturising foundation that matches your skin tone.





Bare escentuals-mineral makeup is a good range to use because the minerals are so soft they just sink into the skin and give you a natural finish. Mineral veil is gorgeous to use on top of your foundation, it holds your makeup in place and is really sheer and softens your look.





and always apply your makeup in a room that has natural light
Use Bare Minerals Foundation


Then, wear some mascara on top *ONLY*


add some lip balm not *Lip gloss*


and then putt on some peach eyeshadow and cover your entire lid with that, and then add a brown colored eyeshadow to your crease.





Do not wear eyeliner,


it's obvious to tell . esp. when it's pencil eyeliner.
there is this brand name called '; Bare Minerals'; it is very natural and doesn't look like you have make up on unless you use half the makeup @ once. and also it has a little cap on top with little holes on top so you don't use too much. it is good for your skin and your looks.
i wear clinique power, anys fine,


this mascara on my top lashes like 3 strokes


and some on my bottom


abit of blush on my 'apples' of my cheeks


brown eye shadow and abit of light lip gloss.


and everyone always asks if im wearing makeup, which can be a pain when i fuss with it for a half an hour.
THE TWO BEST AND MOST NATURAL DRUGSTORE BRANDS


(And neither test on Animals!)





Best if used for Normal to Combo skin types:


Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/鈥?/a>


Can be bought at a local Ulta, Jewell-Osco (Super Value), Duane Reade, Rite Aid, CVS Pharmacy, or Long Drugs stores. Also sold at ulta.com, duanereade.com, and cvs.com.





Best if used for Sensitive or Dry skin types:


Physician鈥檚 Formula


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d鈥?/a>


Can be bought at a local Albertson鈥檚, Bartell Drugs, CVS pharmacy, Drug Mart, Drug Fair, Duane Reade, Fred Meyer, H.e.b., Harmon, Hi-School Pharmacy, Kerr Drug, K-mart, Long Drugs, Marc's, Meijer, Rite Aid, Shopko, Snyder鈥檚 Drug Store, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, Walmart online, Wegmans, and Drugstore.com.
Depends, a little concealer to cover blemishes, other than that a little brush with translucent powder.
i only use my mac pressed powder and it covers everything while still looking natural. the container is also cute and it comes with a refill!
h'm you can try mineral makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names